Ingredients: spirulina (Arthrospira platensis), anticaking agent: silicon dioxide, chicory inulin (0.1%), vegetable magnesium stearate (0.1%)
Serving size (6 tablets): spirulina pacifica (3 g)
Spirulina supports the immune system and helps control body weight.
Spirulina gained its popularity due to the high content of complete protein. Additionally, it contains various valuable nutrients: it’s a rich source of B-vitamins, beta-carotene and many minerals.
Complete spirulina production, from crops to the finished product distribution, shows no negative impact on the ecosystem. It does not produce harmful greenhouse gases nor contaminate water. Spirulina is safe for human health and the environment. It is also an excellent source of nutrients suitable for adults as well as children.
- Kailua-Kona Coast of the island of Hawaii offers excellent conditions for spirulina cultivation
- constant exposure to sunlight ensures high levels of carotenoids are present in the spirulina
- open spirulina ponds use pristine water from groundwater rainforest sources
- ocean deep water pumped up from a depth of 600 meters is a source of nutrients for spirulina cultures (over 90 trace minerals, micro- and macroelements including calcium and magnesium)
- spirulina ponds are adjacent to the Pacific Ocean
- a close active volcano delivers natural baking soda
- purified soda is used to alkalize cultivation ponds
- Cyanotech Corporation is a world leader in spirulina production. It has gained great experience in spirulina cultivation and cooperates with many scientific institutions from the USA and Japan.
- almost 30-year experience resulted in a superior spirulina strain making it the richest source of nutrients compared to other spirulina in the world
- spirulina production is free of pesticides and herbicides
- the producer uses patented drying and tableting technologies minimizing nutrients loss (low temperatures and no oxygen access)
- the finished product packaging protects spirulina from oxidation
- detailed control system on every production stage (over 15 tests conducted)
- Hawaiian Spirulina Pacifica has gained international quality certificates (e.g. ISO9002 and Kosher) and is accepted as Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS)
- the finished product is tested by third party laboratories to confirm spirulina quality and safety
Note: The majority of Spirulina products available on the Polish market are from China. Their price and quality are low.
Directions: 2 tablets 3 times daily
Storage: store in a closed container at room temperature. Keep out of the reach of young children.
Caution: do not exceed the recommended daily dose. A dietary supplement can’t be a substitute for a diverse diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not use if you are allergic to any ingredient. Not recommended for children, pregnant or lactating women and persons under 18 years of age.
Producer/distributor: Cyanotech Corporation/Nutrex Hawaii, USA